Ahlia is registered with Yoga Alliance as E-RYT 200 and has developed and created content for a copy-written RYT-200 certified Yoga Teacher Training curriculum that can be purchased and licensed for your studio’s use. If your studio is not a Registered Yoga School (RYS) through Yoga Alliance, Ahlia will help you achieve this credential and create a teacher training team and program that can be run for years to come! Ahlia can train you and your team to use the material, and/or lead the teacher training at your studio. The sequence in this accredited training can be customized to fit your wants and needs, as you develop new instructors within this growing industry. Ahlia’s teacher trainings are infused with the message that we can all make a positive impact in the lives of others by being uplifted in our energy, aware of our thoughts and actions, and contribute kindly to the lives of those we encounter.
To learn more about licensing Ahlia’s curriculum, email email@example.com
Ahlia also offers current yoga instructors private and semi-private training. Yoga instructors work with Ahlia to elevate their teaching and deepen their practice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on working together.
Ahlia’s next Yoga Instructor Elevations Training is a 4-part curriculum based on the following topics:
- Creating sequences to teach to a peak pose and how to effectively prepare varying levels of students for success
- Developing a heartfelt theme and how to weave the theme into the peak pose and entire practice
- Elevated cueing and effective transitions
Music and Playlists
- Create playlists that effectively inspire students without distraction
- How to choose songs and where to place them in your mix
- How music effects students and why it’s important to be intentional with playlists
- Using music to tie into your class theme
Hands on Adjustments
- How to effectively adjust new students
- How to effectively adjust more advanced students
- How to offer feel good adjustments versus alignment based adjustments
- How to go from good to great – elevate your teaching
- How to market yourself and create a business with private clientele
- Creating a yoga teacher resume
- Yogapreneur – how to do what you love and love what you do.